Men! grumble grumble
The hub thoughtfully offered to clean the kitchen last night while I had a nice soak in the tub. Sadly, he threw out the leftovers (which were going to be my lunch). Grr! I guess I'll let him live. Luckily I was able to find something rather healthy in the cafeteria, although overpriced IMO.
Work is still very crazy this week, plus we are trying to get some holiday decorating done in the evenings. Next week should be a bit calmer. I am going to use the lull in the proverbial action to try out a couple of different classes at the Y. I also met with the on site nutritionist this morning to help me prioritize workouts - what's a minimum baseline, and how to prioritize what sort of cardio & that sort of thing. So now I want to test out a few more options and see what I think of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment