That wasn't bad at all!
The stuffed portabella was excellent. It had a light breading type stuffing and had a tomato sauce. No cheese so yay! Sometimes vegetarian entree means 3 pounds of cheese, so it was a very pleasant surprise. For sides I got double green beans. I got a small serving of mashed potatoes, but they weren't good so I didn't eat them. I passed on the salad (blah iceberg lettuce & no good dressings), stuffing, rolls, and dessert. I am not overly full but feel like I had "enough".
I hate being at the mercy of someone's elses food with few options, I'm glad it worked out this time. The next potential land mine is our team building offsite next Thursday. I haven't heard a menu yet, but if I have to I will pack a lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Vegetarian food without cheese? Shocking! You are right that is is normally swimming in cheese.
Post a Comment