Quickie
For a number of reasons (couldn't find my MP3 player, someone using the equipment I wanted, a workout tape that sucked) my attempt at a workout at work yesterday was an epic fail.
Then I got home from work later than planned - it was too late to go to water aerobics, and I sorta wanted to go to spin but dinner was up in the air since it was unclear whether the boy would be having a friend over or not. Which put spin in limbo.
I wheedled the hub into going to the Y with me where I did a very intense 30 minutes on the elliptical. Sometimes it's hard to get there, but I never regret exercising.
Hub also uploaded the 6th cardio coach workout into my MP3 player. He listened to a bit of it as he loaded and asked if he could load some on his MP3 as well. If you are stuck using equipment like the dreadmill, these are a great way to make the time go by quickly as well as ensuring a top quality workout. Not to mention some great motivation!
Anyhow, I came home from the gym in a much better mood than before I went. I had a nice evening and have had an uber productive morning here at work.
Hope you have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have not heard of cardio coach before. Can you tell me a little bit about it?
thanks!
Ali
Post a Comment