Good morning.
Yesterday I roasted a whole chicken to use in my lunch salads this week. It came out good and it will be a nice change from my plain old baked boneless skinless thighs.
I didn't have any leftovers for breakfast (since last night was leftovers from saturday night). I did have a sausage patty left from breakfast yesterday, and I had that with 2 boiled eggs for breakfast today. Lunch is my salad and dinner is ???. I didn't take anything out of the freezer - oops!
I got up and walked this morning (again). It's getting muggy, which means my hair is getting frizzy. But the walk was very good. I spent the time thinking about things I've accomplished and achieved. Lately I've been really hard on myself and honestly it's not fair. I think that's made it difficult for me to feel like I'm worth my own effort, which is not true.
Have a good day! You are worth your best effort - and so am I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just put my whole chicken in the oven to roast for my lunch salads as well :) Have a great week!
Post a Comment