The trip would've been challenge enough. But I am having the worst period I've had in 20 years. It's bad. And I am crazy. Crying, ugh. Anyway, the last couple of days I've been a mess and we won't talk about my eating. It has been a perfect storm of stuff.
I got on the scale this morning . I'm up 4 pounds in 4 days. I doubt I will have all that off by Friday, which means a probable gain this week. I am so mad at myself.
Happy Veteran's day. I am doing some Christmas sewing (gifts). I hope you all have a good day.
All I can do is eat well today, work out hard tonight, and move on. I'm learning, just slowly. :-)
Have a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aww Neca. It's never a strictly linear process. Two steps forward, one step back is STILL a step forward. Try not to beat yourself up too much. I bet some of the weight gain is hormone related due to the heavy period. In any case, you'll get through this. :)
Post a Comment