Today was cold and rainy. It was a day that left me grateful I have a warm home, office, and car. It's a day where going to a pool doesn't sound like a good time. Too bad though.
I think we all have days when we aren't motivated. We don't want to go to the gym, or we are tired at work and want a snack.
At those times, I hang on to my vision of how I want to look and feel, and the things I want to be able to do. I ate an extra serving of almonds (12 extra) because I was genuinely HUNGRY today. I had a couple of cups of herbal tea, and later had a cup of Earl Grey - I find that does a good job of staving off that snacky feeling.
Having that very detailed, real, tangible vision of what I want for myself is like an instant "visual" reminder that does help me keep on track.
It was a good day. I was at work nearly 10 hours and my only 'extra' consumption was 12 almonds. Not too bad on a day when I wanted to nosh!
Have a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment