Wednesday, June 17, 2015

We shall see

The good:  Husband claims he will meet me Friday afternoon around 3 or 3:30.  We'll see if he actually signs the separation agreement.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  So that could be good!

The "bad":  Cross Fit.  Okay, it wasn't bad, but it was HARD.  Very tough partner workout.

The ugly:  I think a while back I mentioned our good family friend (they used to live next door and I babysat for their son).  His wife is mom's best friend and he was a finance professor and my mentor in grad school.  He was diagnosed with cancer, which they treated.  It is back and it is everywhere.  The situation is just awful.  She came over to cry on mom's shoulder - I headed out early to the gym so they could talk.  I just feel so terrible.

Day was typical; ate my packed food, came home, went to the gym, ate supper.  Need to take a shower and pack my food for tomorrow.

That's all I got.


4 comments:

Gwen said...

oh no! I'm so sorry about your mom's BFF's husband. :( And wishing you well with your x tomorrow...

Scooter Hussy said...

Good luck with your ex...hope he signs the dang thing. And so sorry to hear about your family friend.

neca said...

Thank you both! It's just a sad situation, and really out of the blue.

Lowcarb team member said...

So sorry to hear about your family friend. May everyone find inner strength at this time.

I do hope Friday goes well for you.

All the best Jan