Friday, July 05, 2019
Time to walk the talk
Y'all, I am now stuck at 152-ish. I've been (slightly) up the past 2 weeks. It's not that my eating is bad or out of control, it's just enough that I'm not seeing results. The closer you get to goal, the harder it is to lose. Easy to write, but a tough reality to live! Lol
I really, really, really want to see 149.9 before I leave to vacation 3 weeks from today. Two weeks ago I was at 151.7 - this morning I was 152.5. UGH!!!!! I want it so bad I can taste it, but do I want it enough to do the work?
The test starts now.
Breakfast this morning: 1/3 c leftover hash browns, 1 egg, 2 oz mexican seasoned ground beef, 1/8 c shredded cheddar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck!! Breakfast sounds like a good start!
Post a Comment