Friday, November 05, 2004

Going to Plan B (What's my Plan B)?

So, S called me yesterday to let me know she couldn't meet me at the gym since she got fired!!!! Ugh! In a nutshell, they are getting rid of all personal training at the Y. I think it sucks. I really think it sucks b/c she had a membership there since she worked there, and now she doesn't, and now we don't belong to the same gym any more. We've been working out together nearly 2 years people. That's like a long term relationship. And I won't see her outside of the gym much. This sucks.

It really sucks b/c we were going to decide on my weights for the bench press competition. I am feeling really unconfortable now - like my security blanky has been stolen or something. Hubby will have to spot while I do upper body. This does not work well. I am not happy. Yes, I sound like a brat.

No weigh in this week. I will report back next week. I confess I'm kinda relieved - hasn't been a great week calorie-wise. Stop the insanity!!!!!

1 comment:

ncmunchkin said...

They got rid of all personal training? That's stupid. I thought the Y was supposed to support family health and fitness...but with no guidance from a professional, some people could really get hurt. Hopefully you'll find someone new to help you out there and then you'll become their security blanky.