One Holiday Down....
T-day was very nice. My sister & her boyfriend came over, along with my mom & MIL. It was a very relaxed day as I had cleaned the house & done a lot of prep work the day before. I had plenty of time to visit, which was fun.
Went to the doctor today. Weight is the same (still up 2 pounds), other than that, I have one new supplement to try.
Hubby is still out of town. This is the way it is for a while, so its time to stop using it as an excuse to stress eat, and instead work on relieving some of the stress. I planned simpler meals for myself & the boy this week, and included a meal out. I am going to the gym tonight.
I realized that this time last year I was tri training, and this year I have nothing. I think I need to re-commit to my running. Let's face it - it's not so cold here I have to invest in a bunch of fancy gear or anything. But I need to commit to more exercise.
I will get up at 5 and work out for the rest of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment