Monday, November 01, 2004

Luckily, Halloween only come once a year

Because in my world, Halloween weekend consists of sitting around watching horror movies while consuming pizza and beer. Or spagetti and beer. Or popcorn and diet pepsi, for variety.

After carefully going through the tv guide and highlighting all the movies I wanted to either watch or tape (I taped 9), I did manage to watch most of them. I missed the end of Howling II (I fell asleep), which is a shame because in my book it's a classic.

Hubby was out of town, so I had the house all to myself. It was fun, but I really don't want to do it again for a while. My stomach still hurts from eating & drinking way too much crap. How much weight can you gain in one weekend???

My friend Robin assures me that it is a sign of my utter weirdness that I spent Sunday afternoon cross stitching a nativity scene Christmas ornament while watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

No comments: