Thursday, June 02, 2005

Blech.

I woke up feeling like utter crap. Terrible headache. Someone please remove my head. I did nothing to earn a hangover, so please don’t give me one. I am sitting here eating animal cookies and having a diet Sprite, hoping the second 800 mg Motrin of the day will please make me feel like a human.

Lucky I ran when I got home last night – it was raining really hard this morning. I stayed in bed since witches melt in the rain. So does sugar. Which am I, hmmm????

I ate crap after dinner last night. Not a lot, but enough that the remorse more than outweighs the pleasure derived from the food. Lesson re-learned for the 5,672nd time, thanks.

I am supposed to lift weights tonight. I will if I feel like a human by then. I am going to try the 6 day a week program – just call me loony.

3 comments:

Jank said...

Water, water, water for the headache.

Don't sweat the eating crap thing - if it was only a little, it'll be OK in the long run. Not like a certain weekend binge of which we shall speak no more.

neca said...

It wasn't too hideous - just stupid. The magic trio of motrin, waterm and diet pepsi finally cured me a little after lunchtime. But I still think I will take tonight off - I'm just beat.

Jack said...

Jank beat me to the water tip. Sometimes its better to wait a day when your body is telling you no way. Good luck with your 6 day program!