More scale suckiness
Up another pound. Can I please get off this merry-go-round from he!!???
The cat is doing pretty well – still living in our bedroom-bathroom area until we get her sutures out. We’re trying to give her time to relax and recuperate without the stress of the dogs etc. I’m sure it’s a huge change, and I know that while being hungry and cold weren’t great, I’m sure she enjoyed roaming around outside. Butchie is intensely curious. Bess is intensely afraid.
I lifted weights yesterday as well as walked. This morning I slept in – I was pooped. WW starts next Tuesday. I think I need it. I’m feeling pretty discouraged right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Neca,
I'm on the same merry go round. It sucks. I feel like I need to start attending WW meetings all over again. I remember when my skinny friend put on 5lbs and fretted about it. I was like "five pounds is so easy to lose" .... I've learned my lesson "it's not"
Post a Comment