Really
There are times when I truly despise my hormones. I realize I turn into a raving lunatic, but really, what kind of person puts kitty litter crusted kitty poo down a toilet even after his wife has told him it would stop up the toilet? If I weren’t so cranky, I would be laughing my butt off at my husband right now. I can hear his inner Neanderthal now “Og say no need put poo in bag and carry to trash can. Just dump poo in toilet next to litter box. Toilet made for poo, right? “ My inner good husband would say “Yes, but wife said it would stop up the toilet.” Og would respond “Take away her shoes and make her cook chicken pot pie. Og know what he doing.” I wonder how late my husband was up, trying to unstop the toilet with a not-quite-long-enough snake???? One day this will be funny, but not to-day. BTW, he has had to take up the toilet to get it unclogged.
Luckily my meditation CDs arrived – I meditated for 30 minutes and that seemed to help. My husband is miserable this week, and I am trying not to make him feel worse. Although I am feeling pretty rough myself, so it’s just hard all around.
I had a great breakfast this morning! Cooked ¼ c oats & added some mixed berries, sugar free pancake syrup, and 3 walnut halves. Then made and egg & egg white omelet with a slice of cheese. Very satisfying!
It was very blustery when I got up and walked this morning, but very warm at 65 degrees. Strange weather. Still hanging in there with WW. I maintained last week, and really, given my hormones, that’s pretty good this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment