The Avon Walk and TGI March!
Even though this past Tuesday was the boy’s birthday (11!), I gotta say February sucked and I’m glad its over. Five sick days out of the office and a sprained ankle to boot. I wasn’t sick 5 days last year! This crazy weather is really affecting people’s health around here – the amount of sickness going around is crazy. Today and tomorrow are in or near the 70s, so I am looking forward to a couple of nice walks outside today.
I ate real food for dinner last night, and a normal breakfast this morning. I’m feeling okay and will start back exercising today. I did a slow 30 minute walk outside yesterday, but that was it.
I have decided to work as a “volunteer” at the Avon walk in October. I still pay the $55 entrance fee, but don’t have to raise money. It’s not the walking that’s holding me back – it’s the fund-raising. Anyway, I figure by volunteering I can get an idea of what its like. Thoughts?
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The weather is really crazy this winter! I am totally paranoid about having a relapse of my cold right before my marathon on the 12th. Today it has been alternating between snowing hard and the sunshine - really crazy! I hope you are feeling your old self soon!
Fundraising sucks... at least for me. Thank g-d March is past.
Post a Comment