Thursday, March 23, 2006

A quote, a question, and the hunger thing

"The world is full of flat squirrels who couldn't make up their mind."

In big corporation buildings the bathrooms frequently have multiple stalls, lined up in one or more rows. If you walk in & sit down, and then a second person comes in, why do they always sit in the stall next to you??????

My girlfriend suggested a glass of milk before bed, since I am awake 3 hours after dinner. I gnawed on a cold piece of leftover fish from last night's dinner before we walked at lunchtime because I was starving. I mean, on a scale of 1 to 10 I was at 11. Also, for the third day I've eaten about 100 calories of vegetable soup in addition to my lunchtime salad to fill the pit. I think the problem is my morning source of protein this week is mostly protein powder with just a little egg (I made french toast) - also its pretty low in fat. So its probably not lasting as long as the egg with a bit of cheese and small serving of oatmeal I've been eating. But I had gotten bored. Back on the egg band wagon for me next week! If that doesn't work, then I'll add half a glass of milk before bed.

No comments: