Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Let's meet!

Just a quick note - I've got an all day meeting today.

Food was fine yesterday. After work, I hit the gym for a fun little workout I call "Drop Set Mania". Start with the largest muscle (I did upper, so I started with back) - start with the heaviest weight you can move, then drop to the next lowest when you can't do it any more. Do that down the weight rack. Don't take any breaks. Then go to the second largest muscle group & repeat.

It looked kind alike this:
db row: 40/18 35/8 30/8 25/6 20/6
chest press: 30/10 25/6 20/6
shoulder press: 25/10 20/6 15/2
tricep overhead press: 30/5 25/8 20/6
bicep curl: 20/10 15/8 12/6

As you can see, I only did 3 iterations after the first exercise b/c those muscles were laready getting pretty fatigued. My arms feel like lead today, which is a good thing.

I got up and walked this morning. I had Sonic breakfast sandwich (no cheese) for breakfast - I was in a hurry and I wanted to avoid the bagels & juice at this meeting.

Have a great day!

No comments: