Sunny and 82
The weather here is just bizarre. Its was in the 80s this weekend and today. Gorgeous! Getting up and walking an hour on Saturday was a pleasure. So, exercise was totally covered this weekend. My goal for last week was 7 hours of exercise and I did 6.5. The bad part is that none of that was weight lifting, but still – that’s a lot!
Food was a bit excessive this weekend, but not out of control. So, sustained improvement in that area.
We did a lot this weekend – it was easy to be productive with the windows open and all the fresh air pouring in. I brushed the dog, we cleaned & rearranged our guest room – it looks so much better. I wouldn’t mind staying in there now.
Right now it just feels good to be in my skin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment