Friday, September 15, 2006

It’s my blog and I’ll whine if I want to!

While singing the praises of creatine, I snuck the down side in and no one even noticed. Creatine works its magic (in part) by drawing water into the muscles. Extra water = extra???. Yup, the scale was up 2 pounds. Ouch! I know its just water, and that water is helping me feel better and lift better, but as paranoid as I am about the freaking scale right now, that hurt.

I was all ready to finish the week out on a high note, but no. Hub wanted a beer last night, which meant he wanted company drinking a beer. When I said no, he badgered. I told him straight up that I was tired and one would be too many and 12 wouldn’t be enough. I warned him. Remember that T-shirt “Instant a$$hole. Just add alcohol.”? Yeah, that was me last night. There went my free night. Jinkies. I ate a bunch of crap, and woke up this morning feeling defeated. Like I’ll never be able to lose weight, I’ll always be a slave to food, and I had a headache to boot.

I am only working a half day today – I have loads to do this afternoon since I’ll be out of town both days this weekend (on 2 different road trips). It’s gonna be a busy one. At least I won’t have a lot of time to lay around and eat crap.

No comments: