Friday, September 01, 2006

October 17, 2003

Why is that date important? That's the last time I weighed as much as I did when I stepped on the scale this morning. 162 pounds. Ouch. I very much want to beat myself up right now, but that won't help I guess. I made a promise to myself I'd never get above 160 again, but I blew right by it. I'm very, very upset.

At least I got on the scale this morning. At least now I know where I am. I want to lose 13 pounds in 17 weeks. I can do this. I WILL do this. I don't want to keep ignoring my body. I don't know whether I should be comforted or discouraged by the fact that there is no end to this thing called keeping healthy. I admit, right now I'm leaning toward discouraged.

I will not use this as an excuse to pig out this weekend. I will not!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jack said...

Don't beat yourself up, just take a deep breath and get back to work!

Linda said...

I agree with Jack, just get back on track TODAY! I did the same thing and that's what I'm doing. No use crying over split milk as my mother says.