Thursday, January 13, 2011

A couple of things:

I was down another pound this morning.

A schedule is coming together for exercise. Yoga was the first piece to fall into place, since classes are limited. So, Monday, Wednesday, and possibly Saturday are yoga days. Cardio came next, since it is based on my generally preferred classes. Tuesday, Thursday, and possibly Saturday are cardio days. I say possibly on Saturday since sometimes we are out of town or something and I can’t get to classes.

Weights were a little tougher for some reason. I find that odd since lifting has always been my favorite of the 3 activities. Monday and Wednesday will be lifting days as this fits well with my schedule – it won’t conflict with yoga and weights plus a hard cardio session is probably too much in the same day. The day for a third weight session is more challenging: Friday is my shopping day, so there isn’t much time or energy. Saturday is already pretty full. Sunday would work, but then I’m lifting 2 days in a row. I don’t view that as a disaster, but rest is good when possible. So I guess I’ll leave that day floating and see what happens. The nice thing is that there are enough classes at the Y and equipment both at work and at the Y, so that there is always room to adjust.

In thinking over the whole locker room challenge, I’ve realized that I enjoy the pool as well as the sauna and hot tub (especially this time of year!) enough that I will just muddle through the month of February using the other locker room.

Food today:
B: oatmeal
S: 2 clementines
L: vegetable soup
S: pb & prunes
D: leftovers

The boy is leaving for Florida this afternoon. I am jealous.

I hope you have a great day!

No comments: