Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Okay, mostly iced in!

Hub and the boy went out for a little while in the Jeep (it's a 4 wheel drive Wrangler, so a real Jeep not a Jeep brand SUV). The roads are dodgy in some places, but passable. Definitely not good enough for mom to go home or me to go to work though!

Given that the Y is only about 4 miles from our house on pretty major roads, I am going to ask hub to drive me to the Y this afternoon so I can exercise. I think I'll feel better. I can't get out & walk obviously, and for cardio I really don't care for workout dvds. They are fine for weights and yoga, but I'm just not into them for cardio. I don't want to wait for evening classes (anyway, I called and they will likely close early), but I can ride in & use the elliptical or the dreadmill or something. So that is my plan for that.

Hope you have a good day!

No comments: