A blog about my journey to discovering a healthier, more fit me!
Why blog?
Blogging has been very, very good to me. I have met a wonderful group of likeminded folks, who want to improve their health and fitness. And maybe wear smaller jeans to boot!
Today, my company announced they are closing their center here. My position will be relocated to Phoenix or Ft. Lauderdale, or I can stay here and look for something else. Lots of changes coming our way.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm sorry to hear that! Change can be exciting but when they aren't under our control, or are triggered during this economy, it's awfully stressful! Sure hope it works out in the very best possible way for you! Bren
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear that! Change can be exciting but when they aren't under our control, or are triggered during this economy, it's awfully stressful! Sure hope it works out in the very best possible way for you!
Bren
Post a Comment