Good-bye melatonin.
I began taking you back when I suffered some regular insomnia. You were very helpful. But lately I've noticed my energy seems low. Yesterday I took 3 naps! (That's crazy). I've been sleeping pretty well - maybe I don't need you?
Sure enough, one night without you and I woke up, feeling rested and (dare I say?) energetic. I walked and did kettlebells and juiced and made breakfast prior to grocery shopping! It's after lunch and I haven't had a nap!! It's like a miracle.
I'll hang onto it in case a patch of insomnia hits, but I must be making enough melatonin on my own thanks.
Weight has been the same the past couple of days (grr). Breakfast was egg and tomato on half a hollowed out bagel, lunch was some sweet potato alongside sauteed zucchini and chicken breast. Dinner is homemade chicken soup with matzo balls.
Today is housework and helpinng the boy with schoolwork. We are going in the pool this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment