Congrats on the kettlebell Val! Tracy's blogs are great - I followed her old one for years and it was a great source of inspiration. Her book and her video "Give and Take" are both awesome!
As a matter of fact, this morning I did the first 2 rotations of Tracy's video - the front and back side of the minute - roughly 400 swings in a little over 20 minutes. Then I went to the gym with hub - walked on the dreadmill for an hour doing the "rolling hill" program. I love walking outside, but I like to go when he goes to support him. Then took the dogs to the park for a walk!
I didn't get enough done today - I have loads of picking up around the house and food prep, and not nearly enough time to do it all tomorrow! Oh well. That's the way it always seems to be.
Didn't go snorkeling today - it was stormy in the Keys and rainy here all day. A nice day to piddle around the house.
It's been a pretty nice and very productive weekend. Not looking forward to going back to work Monday. This has been like a mini "staycation" - thoroughly enjoyable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment