Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Random musings on a Tuesday
Hub and I were both down another pound this morning. Oh yeah! One nice thing about tracking my weight so long is that I can tell you the last time I weighed less than this was the week of February 12, 2010. Woot! Right now losing weight feels 1) very exciting and 2) pretty easy. I’m eating well and plenty – I may get hungry an hour or so before a meal, but I’m hardly starving. Sure, there are times (like last night) I would have liked a cookie, but I got busy doing something and it was no big deal. Amazing.
I am listening to Kraftwerk’s album “Tour de France” in the car these days. Now, I love Kraftwerk (I always envision Dieter from SNL dancing around. I’m totally in touch with my German heritage and am so happy I got to live there.) But this album is special because it was commissioned to celebrate the 100th year of the TdeF – and if you’ve been reading this a while you know how I feel about that! Last year the Tour sorta passed me by. I wasn’t home – we were living in a hotel at the time and I wasn’t able to relax and enjoy it – indeed, relish it, the way I normally do. This year will be so different. Watching TdeF and working on projects for Pennsic – July is the best month of the year.
Speaking of which, I doubt I’ll be making too much for Pennsic this year. We’re both good on garb and I haven’t stayed in our camp for a couple of years so I don’t really know of anything I want or need for camp. So I’ll probably just check to make sure everything is in good repair and call it good. I have lots of fabric, but nothing is truly needed and I still haven’t organized my craft stuff. I’ve never even found my Viking wire weaving stuff – in any case I’ve probably forgotten how to do it. Oh well – I guess that means Eilis and I need to go shopping and maybe she can teach me (yet again)! Bummer – shopping with Eilis. *lol*
Today is an early day at work – I have a dental cleaning. Good times.
Lunch today was yoga. The agenda for tonight is going to the gym, probably for the arc trainer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment