Sunday, February 22, 2015

Back home

Back home safe and sound!

It's tiring to drive down and back in a single weekend.  But I didn't have any time off and we wanted to go - it's been since early December since we visited.  Thankfully the weather was good (warmer and sunny) and we were able to have a really nice time.

She's doing well - a little slower, a little more forgetful, but still healthy and doing well.

I got home and knocked out the food prep, doing laundry, unpacked, and ready for another day tomorrow.  We may have some snow showers tomorrow morning. :-(  I didn't bring my work computer home - so hopefully the roads will be okay!

Alright, I'm off to enjoy some down time and check out the class schedule at the Y!

3 comments:

PlumPetals said...

Sounds like you got a lot done to prep for the upcoming week! Hope it goes well!

Gwen said...

so glad you went and had a good visit!

Have a great week!

neca said...

Thank you - I feel so much better when my food is "grab and go". :-)

My great aunt is a special lady - I am so grateful that she is healthy and her mind is good. It's like getting extra time with my own grandma.