Good morning!
I hope you are having a nice weekend. Mine is going well. Yesterday I was very busy with food prep. Today I am doing laundry and some sewing on my son's curtains.
Speaking of which, my son is coming up today to spend a few days here.
We are supposed to have a winter storm Monday night and Tuesday. We really haven't had much of anything yet, so I am looking forward to it. We frequently get sleet or freezing rain rather than snow. I'm hoping for some pretty snow. Inclement weather is the only reason we can work from home, and I am looking forward to a couple of snowbound days at home with my family - even if I am working!
Still lots of stress, but I've pretty well pulled out of my overwhelmed funk.
My month of yoga is up. I've enjoyed it, but I think yoga is something I want to do a couple of times per week. I've missed swimming and even the elliptical! :-)
So anyway, that's what going on with me.
Take care, have a great rest of the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear that your spirit is in a better place, neca. I wish you a week of snowed in joy. :)
Thanks Gwen!
Post a Comment