Sunday, February 01, 2015

I'm so proud of me!

I went to a house concert at a friend's place last night. Excellent food, beer, open bar, dessert, etc etc.  I ate a healthy meal (chicken, pot roast, green beans) and drank water.  Skipped the rich soup, dessert, and booze.  Yay me!

Weight today was the same.  I am getting ready to go to yoga.  Today's plan is yoga, then going to the antique store with my mom, then sewing.  I am going to watch the Superbowl.  I have 3 homemade jalapeno poppers in the fridge.  These are cheese stuffed in a half jalapeno wrapped with bacon.  So yummy, and no bread or sugar involved.  No beer.

I am making curtains for my son's boat.  His birthday is the 28th, and I would like to have them finished for his birthday.  So I am going to start working on them if not today, then next weekend.  Our local medieval group is having a sewing get together the next 2 Sunday afternoons, and have reserved a big room at the university.  So I plan to get with friends and work on curtains while they are all working on viking!  I have a lot of viking costumes - it's one of my favorite medieval periods to wear.  Even women got practical, comfy clothes back then! :-)  But I don't need any more, so curtains for me! Ha ha.

Hope you all enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Alati said...

The poppers sound yummy. I am glad I don't have to worry about Superbowl eating since I am working late! I've always wanted to learn how to sew..maybe one day I will. Enjoy your Sunday!

neca said...

You too! I didn't learn to sew until adulthood - I really enjoy it now!

Gwen said...

neca, you are ROCKING IT! :D

neca said...

Thanks Gwen!