Thursday, February 26, 2015

Greetings from the great white south!

We got 7 gorgeous inches of big, fluffy, heavy snow!!!  My mom went out first thing and made snow ice cream.  (Don't worry - I only had a bite, as did she.  It's in the freezer for my son.)

After breakfast (burger & green beans), I got out and over the course of a couple of hours cleared off both cars and shoveled the driveway.  (I took breaks).  Then I came in and put Ben Gay on my back (is there anything sexier than smelling like your great grandmother? No, there is not).  So maybe no kettlebells but I promise I got in a good workout!!

AM snack was a deviled egg.  Lunch was a deconstructed tuna melt and tomato soup.  I felt like a hot lunch again!!

I am working at home today.  I'd like to get out & go for a walk after I get off this conference call.  Pictures of the back yard (and grandpuppies):




Let me share with you a greet video - a cover of Bruno Mars "Uptown Funk" (which I love) done by seniors. 

Uptown Funk f. Alex Boye

Never lost your verve!
 
I hope you have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

Gwen said...

OMG Uptown Funk is my favorite new song in a LONG LONG time!!!

Beautiful photos!

neca said...

Great minds think alike Gwen! Hope you checked out the link - it's an inspiring version!

PlumPetals said...

Uptown funk is such a catchy song! I listen to it on my walk to the gym - puts a pep in my step ;)
Stay warm!

Lowcarb team member said...

I love Uptown Funk too !

Your snow pictures look great, snow can be fun ..... but not everyone likes it.

Take Care and .....

All the best Jan