Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Improvement!

Tonight I went to Bikram yoga.  I cannot believe how much progress I've made in terms of my flexibility in the 2.5 weeks I've been going.  It's seriously amazing!

Food was fine today.  The usual that I eat every day.  I had a slice of cheese when I got home (before yoga).  I made what I call "eggplant lasagna" - I use baked eggplant in place of lasagna noodles.  It makes it healthier and I really like it.  That was dinner.

Tomorrow night I am meeting a friend for dinner at a bbq place.  My plan is catfish, collards, and brunswick stew. 

Okay, I need a shower.  Have a nice evening!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Congrats on doing SO WELL with the yoga!

neca said...

I don't love it, but it's nice to see improvement!

HappinessSavouredHot (Julie Saint-Mleux) said...

Yoga is wonderful. Keep at it! :-)

neca said...

Thanks - It's like I told someone today: Yoga is like brushing my teeth, I don't love the activity but I love the benefits! :-)