Sorry, no catchy title today.
It's been a busy day at work and I needed to use my lunch hour to run errands. Yesterday I worked at home and I used my non commuting time to do some food prep for my son & his girlfriend. Mom and I are headed down to Wilmington this weekend to visit.
I am starting to get ready for the holiday season. I have several ideas for gifts that are sewing projects - I am excited to work on them. I love the holidays and I love that T loves them too. My ex always hated the holidays - and his depression/glum coupled with his need to get a crap ton of gifts made it less fun for me. Now I can enjoy them with complete abandon! :-)
I'm doing okay. I good friend is really sick - she's been sick over a week and they 'think' she has a virus, but she's at the hospital for the second time in a week. I'm going to head over and babysit for a while so her husband can run some errands Saturday morning - they live near my son. They've got 5 kids so I know it's been a mad house.
Anyway, we are doing well. Oh - yesterday while I worked from home I made myself a standing desk and used it most of the day. I loved it! They are talking about maybe getting them for us at work, that would be cool. It was so nice to not sit all day. I moved around a lot more.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment