Thursday, November 02, 2017

You haven't come this far just to come this far.

This is a photo of what I jokingly called the "5000 pound salad."  It has half a head of romaine, cucumbers, roasted zucchini, chickpeas, 3 bean salad, cherry tomatoes, beets, I don't remember what else! It was really good!


Food today:

B: 2 eggs and a slice of ultra thin sliced colby jack in half a whole wheat wrap.
S: A packet of Carl Budding lunch meant
L: The giant salad and the last of T's homemade potato leek soup
S: 100 cal greek yogurt
D: steak, baked potato, roasted brussel sprouts, sauteed mushrooms.

Speaking of dinner, I was rather disappointed in last night's recipe - it is getting voted off the island! Not nearly as good as our other Asian meatball recipes. Oh well, you don't know unless you try.

I noticed today that it is getting easier to walk around the building on breaks. At the gym I incorporated a few short HIIT intervals into my 25 minute workout. I am beginning to feel lighter.

Things are changing.


No comments: