Happy Wednesday!
Obedience class went pretty well last night. Susie was very nervous, but seemed to be settling down by the end. There were only 3 dogs in the class, so that is a very good thing! Even though we were both tired and weren't feeling it, I'm so glad we did this!
I went to the gym and did HIIT on the elliptical. 5 minute warm up, followed by 5 HIIT intervals (30 seconds all out, 90 seconds recovery), then 5 minutes cool down. I had the resistance up and I went all out on those intervals, so even though it was only 20 minutes I feel like I got in a very good workout.
Food is fine:
B: 1/2 a wrap with 2 eggs, ultra think slice of cheddar, and a slice of spam.
S: yogurt
L: kim chi fried raice (1/4 c rice, mostly veggies), slaw, and roasted veggies with ranch
S: apple and boiled egg
D: leftover beef stroganoff and veggies
Not too much to say. Tired.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment