The food stops over there.
Well, I haven't been real happy about it, but control has been re-applied to my life. Food was perfect Monday and good yesterday. I lifted Monday, and walked for 55 minutes. Yesterday my run got rained out, but I did squeeze in a 35 minute walk. Today I ran (to make up for yesterday) and am lifting after work.
For the record, Monday's food:
B: optimum cereal w/ berries & soy milk
S: homemade 3 bean salad (with splenda and a little olive oil)
L: salad with a can of tuna & 1/4 c garbanzos
S: a payday
D: "gumbo" - a load of veggies, a chicekn breast, and cajun seasonings in the crockpot. YUM!
S: 190 calories worth (a small single serving bag) of pistachios.
I have to say I felt much better yesterday than I have in a while - maybe cause I was eating healthy food, ya think?
We went out with my mom yesterday, and my options weren't great, but neither was my dinner so I didn't eat much of it. Which meant I had 1/2 a california roll and a light beer when I got home. Today is back on track, eating dinner at home. Sauteed fish, zucchini, and corn on the cob.
My evil right knee (ton ACL) was bothering me some on the run Sunday. We are in denial. It felt okay this morning, but that was just 3 miles. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment