Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Size 12 jean shorts

I am wearing size 12 jean shorts today. I’ve worn size 12 slacks etc for a while, but have been stuck in size 14 jeans for what feels like all eternity. Until today.

I have big hips. So, if something fits my waist it’s too tight in the hips. If the hips fit, the waist is generally loose. But today these are comfortable. :-)

In a way I feel unworthy since I have gained 2 pounds, but I’ve jumped right back into good choices and am trying to make (healthy) food I really enjoy.

I did arms yesterday (biceps & triceps) and ran 30 min on the treadmill. If feels so much harder than it does on the road. I skipped abs – Sonja cut out a couple of minutes early and I just didn’t do them on my own.

Nothing profound here today. Except that I checked a couple of books by Geneen Roth out of the library – I’ll let you know what I think.

No comments: