Running happens between feedings
Ugh.
Friday is a haze of food. I don't remember what I ate. I don't remember ever eating like Friday before. Ugh. Last night wasn't the best either, but it wasn't like Friday.
Saturday and most of Sunday I ate really well. And I did my 11 mile run Sunday morning. Its beginning to take me a few hours to recover from these things. Not tired - like laying on the sofa beat. Just feeling a little not-quite-all-there. Weird, but nothing scary. I guess running for 2 hours requires some recovery time. Imagine that.
This Sunday I ate half an energy bar and made sure I had gatorade/water mix in my camelbak. The week before I just had water, and no pre-run food. That was tough. I felt much better this week.
The first 3.5 miles were the usual argument with my whiny inner child (who hates running). The second 3.5 I was a goddess, and the final 4 I was a mortal - a little tired and kinda bored (I was running loops in the sub-division at that point). I think next week I'll do the sub-division miles first, then the 3.5 out & back with lots of different scenery.
At least I did that much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment