Is anyone home?
Well, after an extra long (4 day) weekend and a busy day catching up yesterday, I’m here.
First, the 14 mile run went well. I had a nasty headache after, and was sore a couple of days, but the run itself went well and I am amazed that I did it!
Eating was not great – being on the road, eating weird times in weird locales made it tough. And I did some emotional eating.
I finished one of Geneen Roth’s books – it was her first one, “Feeding the Hungry Heart” I think. It was good, and I’ve started another “Breaking Free of Compulsive Eating.”
I still don’t know whether I am eating to deal with stress, eating out of habit, or eating to prevent myself from losing more weight. That’s an important question, but right now I still haven’t discovered the answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment