It’s all about the Weights
I’m feeling better today. I won’t say there isn’t a pit of fear in my stomach about my hubby’s work situation. It occupies a great deal of my thought, as it does his. But there is very little I can do about it. And eating pizza won’t help.
Yesterday was better. Yes, I did have most of a piece of pizza for lunch (with a salad). But I got over myself. Went to the gym after work for 30 minutes on the elliptical and some weight training (HARD weight training – good for the stress levels!).
Here’s what I did:
Db curls: 20/12 20/12 25/9
Dips (between weight benches) 25/15 30/15 35/15
21s 15/7 each way, twice
tri kickbacks 12.5/12 15/10
cable tri 75/12 80/10 85/8
cable bi 50/10 50/10 55/10
The weights took a little over a half an hour. I planned to finish with pull-ups, but my arms were toast! And my mind was at peace, at least for a little while.
Made a healthy dinner, with a sugar free pudding cup for dessert, and a faux beer consumed later while soaking in the tub. I also walked 30 min at work (moderate pace), a mile with my son, and 2 fast miles. Pretty good day all around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment