Wednesday, October 13, 2004

T-I-R-E-D spells tired.

I’m beat! I took a 40 minute walk during lunch yesterday. Got home, helped my son with homework, then did another 40 minute walk. Fixed supper, ate, took a bath, and helped with more homework. Read him a chapter of Dr. Doolittle and called it a night. I was in bed by 9:30, yet could not manage to drag my carcass out of bed this morning to run.

Tonight I am taking son to tkd, so I will do something at they gym. I will get a workout in, just not a run. I’m thinking elliptical.

Food yesterday was very good:

B: Smoothie (1 c berries, about 1T flax oil, 1 T ground flax seed, and 2 scoops protein)
S: 1 deviled egg and raw veggies
L: leftover “fried” rice (homemade), a cup of hot & sour soup, and a side salad
S: half a grapefruit and a deviled egg
S2: granola bar (110 calories)
D: lean pork chop with a bit of gravy, baked butternut squash, braised cabbage, and an O’Doul’s faux beer

Friday I may meet my husband out for lunch, but other than that, normal day. Saturday some type of restricted diet with a treat that night while watching tv, then planned day Sunday. I eat less if I eat out at lunch (and its cheaper). We’ll see.

No comments: