Master of Maintenance and Other Random Thoughts
I used the elliptical for 30 minutes for 320 calories. I went home and the combination of stress (son’s school situation) and PMS drove me to eat an ice cream sandwich (270 calories). Boy I’m glad I finished that workout!
I hate PMS. In addition to the ice cream, I had a bag of Wow Doritos (120 cal) and a granola bar (110 cal). Other than that, my eating was very good.
We pay a lot of money to have my son in a private school. I have liked the low student to teacher ratio (never more than 12 students per class) and the fact that his teachers spent a lot of time with him. This is very important because he has difficulty with reading due to a learning disability. Well, this year the woman in charge has decided to begin expanding the school. There are 17 students in his class and the teacher had no fricking clue he even had a learning disability. She kept saying he wasn’t “working up to his potential.” Go read his damn file before you hand me that crap. Ugh.
Last year after vacation/beginning of the school year I gained 10 pounds. This year I have gained 3 and it is already gone. That is a yay. The not-so-yay is the fact that I have been at my current weight for nearly 18 months. I’m glad I know what I need to do to maintain and how to eat, but I’d really like to lose a little more weight. Ugh.
I am taking tomorrow off. Normal eating and a spinning class. Saturday is a run, yoga, and I dunno food plan. I’ll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment