Friday, July 22, 2005

I’m okay!

Inadvertent day off home with sick child. Two episodes of poor food choices, due to $$ stress. No “free” meals this weekend for you, chubs. Hub is having to drive out of town to his former employer, because they have not sent his final paycheck. They’ve said “the check’s in the mail” for a month, and they are gonna have one very unhappy linebacker looking Indian on their doorstep this afternoon!

I seriously doubt I will ever get to the point where stress doesn’t make me want to jump into a vat of cheese dip, with a tanker truck of cold beer pulled up alongside. I just manage to do it less often. Sigh.

Hey - Jan made up 36 seconds yesterday. This thing is so going down to the wire for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$$$ stess is the worst. I hope your husband got his pay. I do contract work and I HATE having to push people to give me the money they owe me. I do the work, they pay me - it should be that simple.

A vat of cheese dip and a truck of beer? Cound me in.