Monday, October 03, 2005

Confession is good for the soul (in no particular order)

153 – down 2 pounds from last week. Good to be back on track and headed in the right direction, with my habits and on the scale.

The gym. Okay, that didn’t work! The boy has a lot of studying to do on Thursday – actually he finished studying this morning it was so late last night. So, Thursday as a gym day doesn’t work for me. I’m thinking I will have to do it Mon & Wed while he is in tae kwon do. Which is fine, I’m just ready to get it figured out.


My son confessed to watching part of “Jeepers Creepers” at a friend’s house 2 weeks ago. We wondered why he seemed clingy & wasn’t sleeping well. I think it will be a while before he complains about not being allowed to watch a scary movie again! It really freaked him out. I didn’t punish him – for one I want him to feel like he can talk to us, and for two I think the sleepless nights have been punishment enough.

My son & I went for a walk after dinner the other night – he said “This is a good chance for us to have some one on one time.” Kids says the funniest things.

No comments: