Neither rain nor sleet nor snow .. yadda yadda
I woke up to rain this morning, but I didn't let that stop me from getting in a 40 minute walk. I was so freaking exhausted last night, it was like some psychic vampire was sucking my life force. Maybe I'm coming down with something. In any case, I feel better today. I am also very hungry - I think it's psychological. I noticed I was deflating so I have to go out & run hurry scarf down some food before I lose weight, right??
Son had gobs of homework last night, so the gym didn't happen. That means I HAVE to go tonight since hub & I are going together Saturday morning. As long as I am doing this total body thing, I've got to have at least one day between workouts.
My son is super moody lately - I've never seen such a raging case of PMS in all my life. So begins puberty, huh? Sigh. Sometimes he's stil my wonderful little boy that wants to be with me forever, and other times he's riding my a$$ cause I drink diet pepsi with breakfast (I don't drink coffee). I hear it only gets better! :-O
Have a groovy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Every day is another gift!
Hey, great job getting out for the walk this morning. I'm finding it way too easy to hit snooze...
Post a Comment