Pretty in Pink
Today I am wearing a pink sweater to match the pink and white mardi gras beads and pink bracelet I received when I came into work today. This is breast cancer awareness month, a subject very close to my heart. You see, the year began in January with my losing a friend to breast cancer, and it looks to end the same way. This is a symmetry I do not need.
So far this week:
Sat: weights lifting – 1 hr
Sun: walk 45 min
Mon: walk 55 min + 30 min at lunch + weights 1 hr
Tue: walk 55 min
Wed: walk 55 min (so far)
Food has been fine. I am a little down, but hanging in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm wearing my pink bracelet today. (actually for the whole month of October) I'm running in a 5k Sunday...have my pink top already picked out too. My mother had breast cancer. (died of another cancer though) Anyhow I'm the one that bugs all my friends to get a mammogram. I hate the excuse, "it'll hurt" Chemo and the doctors cutting your breast out will hurt you more!
off my soapbox.
Post a Comment