It seemed like a good idea at the time
Today the cafeteria offered a “build your own soup” bar. Given that it’s January, a hot bowl of soup sounded yummy. So I planned to buy lunch today. I chose the tofu & veggie broth & all the veggies. The only problem was that I was starving less than 2 hours later! So that didn’t pan out so well. I went back after my dental appointment and got half a chicken salad sandwich on whole wheat. It’ll be just enough to tide me over to my afternoon snack.
Speaking of dentist, I was afraid I was going to have to have a root canal, but no! Turns out my gum had receded a teeny bit, but everything looks good – I just need to treat the area with some stuff to de-sensitize the area! Woot! Yay for not blowing all my dental benefits in January!
I slept in this morning. For one, I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t get back to sleep. Why does this happen??? For two, it was pouring. I took an extra long walk after lunch – outside even, which was nice. I really needed it because I was sore form that darn kettlebell! This afternoon I will either walk again, or at least do my stretch tape.
Hub is back to work after 5 days off – he is working 10 hour days, Wednesday through Saturday.
Well, I guess that’s about it for today. Back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment