Thursday, January 22, 2009

Results may vary

This week I lost 0.6 pounds. In general, I've been losing about a pound and a half per week. My target is to lose (on average) 1 pound per week - not too fast, just an easy pace. Since my weight post weekend was up less than it has been, I've wondered what I did differently. One thing different this week is that I ate meat for lunch - I had the greek chicken thighs (which are yummy). I normally eat vegan until dinner time. So I'm wondering if that made a difference. In any case, I have lunches in the freezer for next week (leftovers from stuff I've made at home). They are mostly vegan and the ones with meat have just a little (they are soups), so I'm curious to see if that makes a difference.

I won't say this is a "bad" result - it's a result, and I can tweak it based on what I observe. I'd like to lose a bit more quickly, so back to the vegan lunches. (Which I like perfectly well anyway!). We are leaving this afternoon - this morning I got up and did kettlebells. I didn't do yoga - I simply ran out of time. The weather is nice (40) and I am headed out to take a walk. I won't post again until Monday, so have a great weekend!

No comments: