The story so far
Overall, a very nice weekend thus far. Friday I was able to get to a couple of grocery stores, which made Saturday easier. Saturday after shopping I did a little bit of my cooking and my mom came over - she gave me a hand with dishes and I gave her a hand with making a jacket for her dog (he's a rat terrier and needs a jacket, but he's a weird size so she has a tough time finding anything for him). We had a good visit.
Having some of the cooking already done has made Sunday much more relaxed. This morning I got up, did yoga with my new Rodney Yee dvd, and then went for a walk outside. It may rain later, so I wanted to make sure I got that in. Yesterday I swung my kettlebell. I tried to do yoga, but I made the mistake of attempting to do it AFTER my kettlebell workout - which didn't work!
It's not quite lunch time and my cooking is mostly done. I'm going to sit down and work on my dresses while hub and I watch a movie. We may get snow in the next couple of days! At least it's warmer - this moring it was 33, which was higher than it ever got yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
33 degrees...that sounds balmy
33 degrees...that sounds balmy
Post a Comment