Monday, February 24, 2014

Whole 30, Day ???

Just wanted to reassure you guys that NO, I am not just giving up.  I fell down, I'm getting up.  I don't know how to "count" my days, but I'm not going to let a minor thing like that serve as an excuse to quit!

Today I had my food planned and/or prepped, so it was on track Whole 30 all day.

B: turkey meatballs with homemade marinara
L: cube steak and sliced tomatoes
S: strawberries and 12 almonds
D: baked fish, sweet potato fries, broccoli



I thought I was share these pics because I appreciate those of you that follow along and take the time to comment.  Your support, friendship, knowledge, and what you share on your blogs makes my world a happier place.



Thank you!


2 comments:

PlumPetals said...

It's all about keeping on moving forward! Your food all sounds yummy!

Kelliann said...

Yes! You got this! Falling down in inevitable, because we are NOT perfect! It's what you do AFTER a fall -and you are doing awesome!