Friday, January 23, 2015

A dear family friend has cancer. It's one of those: we went to find out why your back is hurting and there's a spot, and oh cancer, no idea what kind/ where it is/ how to treat it....

Work has been bananas, my weight hasn't budged (on the plus, I haven't gained. And I'll be honest, there has been a bit of sub optimal eating.  No excuses - I'm not perfect, but I am honest.).  It's just been one of those weeks.  You can't have peaks if you don't have valleys.  

 Yeah, this week is done, or I'm done with this week. Stick a fork in me.

I've had 2 night of crappy sleep, so tonight my plan is to relax, eat healthy food, and try to get caught up on my sleep.  In short: Take care of myself!

Take care and be well my friends. 

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh neca, I'm so sorry to hear that. I will pray for your friend. :(

Take gentle care of yourself this weekend.

neca said...

Thank you Gwen. I just feel kinds raggedy around the edges, if that makes any sense. :-)